Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!

Thank you for demonstrating my heavenly Father's love and wisdom to me in so many ways! I miss you and love you, Daddy! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but know that I've been thinking about you and thanking God for you throughout this special day! I hope you have a very, very happy and blessed birthday! My 8th grade class wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, too!



I thank my God in all my remembrance of you. . .
Philippians 1:3a

3 comments:

  1. You were on all our thoughts during the celebration. Say "thank you" to your students. They sang with such gusto! Susan and I thank God for you and your heart to respond to God's love as you have. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww Your students are a hoot! This blog makes me smile so much. Happy Birthday to Daddy indeedy!! hahaha :) I like the kid who pops his head in at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really cute and special :) I bet your dad loved it!

    ReplyDelete